Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We had a busy weekend. We had new carpet put in Saturday so we had to entertain Caleb outside all day. We got to hang out with my extended family for a cookout which was great since we never get to see each other. Mother's day was perfect. I got starbucks coffee and flowers in the morning, then after church Caleb and Greg took me shopping.
I love being a mother. The worry, sleepless nights, busy days, not remembering if you ate already, dealing with the public tantrums do not compare to the excited "mama" when you pick him up at daycare, the huge smile and jibberish because he saw an elephant for the first time at the zoo, the hugs and kisses for no special reason than just because, the angel face when he falls asleep in your lap. I love it all, the good and the not so good!
Caleb loves his sunglasses! Such a cool kid!

We were trying to fix dinner, and I sent Caleb for his sippy cup lid; he got distracted.

1 comment:

The Raymond Family said...

How funny!! I love the sunglasses! He is sooo cute!! He and Dakota are going to be good buddies (or should I say trouble)!!