
We have been busy busy! Caleb had his 2 y.o. birthday party this weekend at Little Gym. His actual birthday is the 28th, but I have always believed in birthweeks, not just a single day of celebrating, just ask Greg. Finding Nemo was the theme, I know your shocked. Little Gym is a great place to just let kids go wild.

Caleb was dancing and jumping all over the place with his buddies it was very cute.

He blew out the candle on his cake, but don't let that fool you because he didn't touch it. He did ask for "more watermelon pease."
It was great to have family and friends present to help celebrate, though I'm sorry I didn't get to catch up with everyone for very long. I know Caleb had such a wonderful time.

He had lots of his friends present to help celebrate. I think we parents were more exhausted than the kiddos.
*****************************************
Greg and I bought him the Thomas and Friends table and track. He was so excited when he saw the table. We couldn't drag him away.


He loved all his presents from the party too! So many great gifts. We definitely need a bigger house now!

The party didn't stop there. We had cousins in to play with, so out with the pinata!

We were all exhausted but since we rarely get to hang out, we stayed up late with the boys. Today we introduced Logan and Dylan to Bonkers before ending our visit. What a birthweek celebration! And it's just starting! 
Caleb was busy putting his new toys to use this afternoon. He was scolding Thomas (the train) for not doing what he wanted him to do. But I think they worked it out.

1 comment:
That train set looks awesome! Wow, it's seriously large, you're braver than I am.
I hope Caleb likes his pillow, I can't believe how much Teresa likes having a pillow her size. That's the fabric that I couldn't find that Teresa found for me!
Post a Comment