Sunday, October 26, 2008

Logan's Fifth Birthday

We spent our weekend in Abilene to celebrate my nephew's fifth birthday. Caleb was so excited all the way there talking about playing with Logan and Dylan and seeing uncle Mike and aunt Steph. We asked Caleb how daycare went, he said "I play with Aidan, and Carson". I asked him if he had to go to "tiki time". (I thought I should ask since we've been having such a tough time at home.) He responded "nooo, I's a good boy", Greg and I thought that was pretty funny. Saturday we got up early to watch Logan's soccer game. Then the boys went to the coach's house for an end of year party with apparently a huge slide and bounce house, while Steph and I went shopping and had some bonding time. Later the boys enjoyed playing outside in the backyard, they were constantly going all weekend. I should be mad at Greg for teaching Caleb this trick, right?
Today we celebrated Logan's birthday at Chuck E Cheese's. The kids had a blast and Caleb loved the dinosaur theme. We played lots of game and ate pizza and cake, all the ingredients to a successful party.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very impressed with the new swing trick!!! Way to go Greg... and Caleb.

GGG said...

Oh, I would not be happy with that swing trick!