We tried to have a leisure weekend, but we had 4 showings, so we had to make our selves scarce most of the time. At least we got our grocery shopping done, a trip to the park in, and lunch out. It wasn't that bad, but I sure wish we would get an offer soon.
Caleb and dad took some time to rake up the leaves in the front yard and improve the appearance of the house. Then Caleb came and chatted with me out on the patio. He came and sat down by me and said "let's talk mommy". I couldn't help but laugh, then we chatted about silly topics.
Sunday afternoon we went to the Ft Worth Zoo since the weather was so nice. Caleb has the zoo's layout memorized now and knew just where to go to find the elephants right away. Then he said " i see the hippos" and ran straight ahead to the hippos. We had a good family outing.



Today was my day off with Caleb. We met up with Andrew and Mrs. Donna at Bonkers for a couple of hours. Andrew kept going off to play, content to be on his own; while Caleb was concerned about finding Andrew most of the time. I guess it's the first child syndrome, he doesn't seem to enjoy playing on his own as much as playing with someone. Andrew I think finally felt sorry for him, and they eventually traveled through all the tunnels and slides together. We ended with lunch at McDonald's, where the boys played for a little while longer. On the way home Caleb volunteered he didn't need a nap. "I throw up in my bed if I nap". I'm not sure if that was a threat or what. He wasn't sick, and he actually hasn't thrown up in a while (knock on wood) , so I'm not sure where that came from. Though he didn't fight too hard once I put him in bed, and had a nice long nap.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel that we must try out this Bonkers place!
Post a Comment