Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sick Mommy

Well, I am sorry it's been a while since I have blogged. Good news is I am 2 months pregnant. Bad news is I am soooo sick. So I probably won't be writing much until I can actually function again. I was sick when pregnant with Caleb, but not this bad!
I did want to share my conversation with Caleb yesterday on the way home from school. I told him I needed to get gas for the car. He said "but I'm not gassy, and you're not gassy". I said no, but the car needs gas to go. "Oh, the cars gassy? but the car doesn't have a bobo, ....or an ear, or a mouth, or eyes. Cars have wheels." I was very confused, but also amused. I just never know what he's going to say. Constantly entertaining.
He also knows about the baby; he likes to "steal" the baby from my tummy. One day I was lying (or dying) on the couch when he asked me what was wrong. I mistakenly said the baby was making me sick. Caleb suddenly hit me, then said "I spank the baby mommy". I learned not to blame the baby for my condition. Caleb does complain that he needs to throw up alot lately.
Pray that this sickness goes away quickly!
Here is some pics from Easter Sunday, before I went into hiding.

3 comments:

The Raymond Family said...

That is too funny...he always makes me laugh! Congratulations again! We are so excited for y'all and can't wait to meet Baby Young! Hopefully the sickness will go away soon.

The Martinez Family said...

Congratulations on the baby news!! I am excited for you and I will say an extra prayer for you.

GGG said...

He looks like such a little man!

You know that the wive's tale is that all the nausea means girl:) It was certainly true for me. And you've made me realize I'm absolutely not ready to do it again:)