Friday, April 9, 2010
Fun at the Museum
I took the kids to the Ft Worth Museum on my Tuesday off to let Caleb enjoy some of the great activities they had. I also enjoyed seeing all the wonderful exhibits again. There is so much to do there, that we only got to participate in a few exhibits in the 4 hours we were there.
Caleb loved working on the "construction site" and playing in the water center.
He was a trooper when we had to stop and feed baby Lexie, thank goodness for cartoons on my iphone.
Then we headed to the Dino dig where we discovered several different fossils. He was also a huge fan of the dino-puzzles on the computer.
We even did some inventing while we were there;Caleb invented some sort of flying contraption I think. It was a great way to spend my day off with the kids.
We'll probably spend lots of Tuesday's at the museum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment