She also enjoyed Mom's new puppy. Greg decided to take Caleb with him to his Lease so they could go fishing and camp out. Though at first Caleb called me at least twice a day to tell me what he was doing. Greg got a new four-wheeler and took it camping as well so they could try it out.
Caleb was thrilled about getting to use his new helmet. When he told me they were going to take it for a ride I told him to remind daddy not to go too fast. He said "Ok Mommy, I'll tell him to go just a little bit fast. If he goes too fast he could get a ticket." I agreed I would give daddy a big ticket if he went too fast.
By the last two days of the weekend, I was getting less calls from Caleb. Apparently he was having way too much fun to miss me by that point.

1 comment:
Oh my, I'd be a nervous wreck with my 4 year old and a 4 wheeler!
Post a Comment