We had some crazy toenails.

Then we enjoyed being lazy with the kids while the guys cooked out. Sunday we headed to my Alma Mater to do some tailgating before Greg and I went to the game. Thankfully Dani and Rhett, silly Longhorn fans, were willing to keep Lex while we headed to the game. But we didn't leave her without getting her ready for game time!
Lexie loved having so much attention from everyone.Caleb got to enjoy the pre-game festivities with us.







I explained how I had gone to school there and so far have successfully brainwashed him into attending Tech as well. "I want to go to school here when I'm older too mommy."

We got a picture with the Masked Rider and bought a few more souvenirs before sending him home with Mike and Steph.
It was a hot day, but thankfully the shade came down over our seats pretty quickly. It was nice to see a Tech game in person again, it had been way too long.
After the game we all met up to eat out and avoid having to clean up after so many people.
As you can see Caleb was also trying to be manipulated by my silly Longhorn relatives. But I'll keep working on him.
Lex got to eat her first spaghetti dinner.
Then we celebrated Dani's birthday with some yummy cake and cookies.
The rest of the weekend we just enjoyed being with our family before having to make the long journey back to Ft Worth

No comments:
Post a Comment