Thursday, October 14, 2010

Well Child Visits

We had the kids well child visits today. Caleb had to get his 4 year shots. Since Caleb didn't do so great with the flu shot this year, I decided to recruit Greg for the visit. This time we had him go first and told him he had to show Lexie that it wasn't so bad to get a shot. Surprisingly he cringed but never cried, I was so proud. He is such a good big brother. He even tried to reassure Lex before she got her shot as well. She wasn't very happy though and let us know it too. Caleb has decided he is an artist. He has been very creative with his drawings and tracing things from nature. He applies his new "title" to everything he does. At dinner he asks "does artists eat this?" or when we are getting dressed "does artists wear that?"Yesterday he told me he needed to finish coloring all his pictures because then he could put them on facebook. I love it! Lex has decided to use our chairs as her walker to get around the house. She could go up and down the halls for hours if you let her. I know she is close to taking her first step. Scary! They are growing up too fast!

No comments: