She had him reading her books and keeping her entertained whenever he was close. We had our traditional Thanksgiving dinner at my grandparents with many of my extended family in attendance. It was so nice being able to catch up with everyone.
Toward the end of our weekend, we headed at to Gimme's house to see more of Caleb's cousins.
Sunday we finally headed home to get started on the Christmas decorations. The kids both wanted to help with the tree ornaments.
Caleb learned to strategically place the ornaments.
I realized how OCD I am when my 4y old asked me "Can I put this red one here? But is it too close to the other red ornament?" My poor children!! Then we took a break from decorating to have dinner at my Aunt and Uncles house locally and caught up with more extended family. It was a busy weekend with family. Caleb had lots of fun playing with cousin Maddison.
And Lexie took her first steps witnessed by lots of my family!
It was a monumental evening.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment