I had a wonderful birthday week. Greg has spoiled me rotten and the kids have been extra sweet.

Greg took me to dinner at Del Frisco's last night which was wonderful, but cut short due to scary weather in the area. We have a wonderful babysitter, but there had been tornadoes reported near our home, so we took dessert home instead. Caleb appreciated that since he helped us eat the huge chocolate cake we brought home. Today, my actual birthday, I started off with a massage compliments of Greg, then did some shopping, stopped for lunch with Greg, and then ended with a pedicure. My friend Kristen had made me some wonderful cupcakes, so after the "Happy Birthday" song from the kids and Greg, I made my wish and enjoyed the treat.

I couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks for all the Birthday wishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment