Friday, June 3, 2011

Caleb's Pre-K graduation

Caleb had his Pre-K graduation last night. He was sooo handsome in his red cap and gown. Before the big day he asked, "is my graduation going to be like Maegan's high school graduation." I said yes it's a lot like that. He said " will everyone find me afterward and get pictures with me" Yes. "Will I get a surprise too like Maegan?" Uhh, sure. So I had to make a trip to the store for a "super cool surprise" per Caleb's request. The ceremony was so cute with a song and poem performance by the kids. Then the diploma's were handed out individually.
Caleb was very proud. Lex was kept busy with snacks during the ceremony, but she handed it to me to clap for every kiddo who went on stage. She was especially happy when it was Caleb's turn. Gigi and Papa had come up for the big night as well. After the graduation, it was picture time. Caleb and his best friend Steed wanted several pictures together.
Then the rest of us was given the honor.
And I was informed that his gift was "kind of super cool". I guess I will have to work on that.
Tonight I met my to best friends from college for a girl's night out at Bob's Chop and Steak House. It was nice to catch up with my girls.

No comments: