Sunday, September 25, 2011
Lex goes to the ER
Greg went to the lease this weekend to get some things done before hunting season. So the kids and I were going to have a leisure weekend. Wrong! Things were going well, the kids were playing together in the fort in the backyard. I noticed Caleb pulling Lex's arms to help, or drag, her up the slide. I warned him not to pull on her arms it could hurt her. "Ok Mommy". Then back to my book. Next thing I know Lex is running to me holding her arm to her side. "Bubba did it". I knew then he must have "helped" her up the slide again. I thought to console her and we would be good. But she was inconsolable, and continued to hold her arm to the side. After almost an hour, I decided it was time to go to the ER and make sure nothing was broken, and fix the most likely nursemaid elbow. After 2 hours in the ER with Xrays and second opinions, we were wrapped tight in the arm splint and sling. So much for the enjoyable weekend with the kids!!! Greg owes me a nice long girl's weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment