Lexie is 2y and 4mo now and she is super silly. She often tells me she is an animal (often a dog, lion, crocodile, or monkey). Then she tells me what I should ask her "Say whatcha doing lion." We still haven't gotten this potty training thing down yet, so when she poops she tells me "it's a lion poopy then roar's". I agree with her. She currently is going around saying "How Rude", not sure where she got that one. She often talks of her friends at school. Mostly to tell me "Audrey hit me" or "Ethan pushed me", though I think she has a crush on Jacob. After hanging out with him at last weekends party, she talks of him nonstop. His Mom brought cupcakes to school and Lex told me they were "yummy cupcakes". Last night Greg went to tuck Lex in and told her he loved her, she replied "I love Jacob". I'm thinking it's a little early for boyfriends. LOL!
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment