Monday, November 17, 2008

Potty Like a Rock Star

Yeah! Caleb had poo poo on the potty. Greg thinks it's because he sang "potty like a rock star" while Caleb was attempting to go potty. (Greg made me put that as the title) Actually, I think it was just an accident because after the deed, he said "what's that mommy". I explained his success, and he wanted to stay on the potty to try to poo poo again. What progress he has made! Now we just need to be more accommodating for potty time. He tried 4 times at school today they said, but hasn't succeeded yet, maybe stage fright. This morning Caleb was very excited to go to daycare, when I asked if he was ready to go to school, he said "I go see Aidan and Claire" (surprising I know). Then he ran to "help" open the garage door, as it was automatically going up, saying "I big helper". He was heading to the other side of the car when I informed him that daddy backed mommy's car in backward so it would be easier to get out, he said "yeah, good idea". Seriously when did he get so grown up! I can't believe the things he keeps saying.

3 comments:

The Raymond Family said...

YEA CALEB!!! He's such a big boy!!

GGG said...

I'm jealous! We were so potty trained, and now it seems that we've just missed that window...seriously, she won't be in diapers in kindergarten, right?

lisa said...

Hey thanks so much for all the great Blogs. He is doing great. be thankful he isn't taking after daddy in that area. LOL Greg thought he should go around watering everything. LOL