
Today we went to Trae Trae's birthday party. Caleb saw the bounce house in his backyard when we pulled up. "Wow, what's that mommy!" That's Trae's party, I said. Caleb replied " hurry mommy let's go."

He had a great time playing with balloons, bouncing in the bounce house, and punching the birthday boys grandpa.

At least at the party he was being a good boy, because otherwise we had several "thinking times" today. Daddy had breakfast with us at IHOP this morning then headed off to start their office move. Caleb and I took his bike out for a spin, then played some baseball and watched Curious George. After that, the very frustrating Caleb appeared. He wouldn't listen to me about anything! "No" to this and "no" to that. He then spilled his lunch all over the floor, I sent him to nap without his after lunch fruit. I never do that. He even woke with attitude, but he seemed to do well for the most part at Trae's house. He has a habit of "pretend biting" when he gets frustrated or over excited. But last night he actually bit me, I told him "that was not very nice Caleb" and he said "it accident mommy." I still get amazed at how well he speaks. Not sure if it was an accident, but I couldn't argue that. He gave me a huge smile and kisses to make up. Though that seems to be a pattern too. Greg said he caught Caleb doing something he shouldn't this morning, and Caleb said "i just helping daddy","hugs daddy" and he gave daddy a kiss too. Very sneaky. Tonight he was going around saying "daddy, Greg Young" "hey, Greg Young". I'm not sure why all of a sudden he is using his whole name. Very funny though.
1 comment:
Oh that is too funny. I can just hear him talking! He is so cute!! Glad y'all made it to the party.
Post a Comment