Friday, December 5, 2008

Go Tech!

Though Texas Tech may not have finished the year as we hoped, our team has had an awesome season. Caleb is a true fan already. As I was putting on his jumpsuit, he noticed the Tech emblem on the front and said "Go Tech" then "get out your guns." Which is pretty close to the get your guns up saying it's supposed to be, for you non-Red Raiders. I had to laugh, he is sooo precious. Now every time he sees the Texas Tech emblem he says " look, it's Go Tech." I have him properly brain washed. Now if I could get him to stop saying "hook em horns" every time he sees uncle Rhett, I'd be content.

Here he is yelling Go Tech!!

As much as I love the Santa stories, and Rudolph songs, I want Caleb to know or begin to learn about the true meaning of Christmas too. He does a wonderful job with prayer at dinner and bedtime (I was so excited to learn his daycare has them say a blessing before they eat too), so he has been introduced to Jesus. Today I showed him the nativity scene I set up and explained how we were celebrating Jesus's birthday. So he sang "happy birthday" to baby Jesus, and this afternoon, he explained to daddy how it was baby Jesus's birthday. Merry Christmas and God Bless!

No comments: