Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lexie's Tubes

Well Lexie finally got her tubes yesterday. After several rounds of antibiotics in just a few months, we were done. I'm sure Lex would agree. She usually sleeps through the night so it was easy to know when she had an ear infection since it would usually wake her frequently. So hopefully we will have a much happier baby girl. I know I will enjoy getting my sleep again. She did wonderful and the procedure was quick. She did cry for a while as the anesthesia was wearing off, and was very frustrated with everyone for a while afterward. After a good nap, she was back to her normal self. Caleb went with us since we had to be there bright an early, and he helped us entertain Lex before the procedure. He was very concerned for his little sister. Caleb has been such a great big brother. I wonder if that will continue as Lex gets old enough to start playing with his toys and wanting all is attention. She already follows him around and wants whatever he his holding. It will be interesting to see how they get along in the future years.

No comments: