


I can't wait to see them all. Then Sunday night started our church's sports camp which Greg and I signed up to help with. The ages were 4y to 6th grade. Greg helped coach the baseball sport and I helped with basketball. I took off half day everyday through Thursday so I could get everyone where they needed to be before the camp started each afternoon. Lex and Caleb stayed at the church's childcare and had lots of fun too. The camp went until almost 9p.m each night, so it was a very tiring week for all of us, but definitely worth the effort. It was a very rewarding experience and we built some wonderful relationships with the youth as well as strengthening our relationship with God.Another trophy to add to Caleb's collection. We're going to run out of room for all his trophies before he starts school!
Caleb was sporting a black eye this week if you can tell in the above picture. Poor guy, one of his teachers turned with clipboard in hand and got him under the eye. Lex is now 8 months and though she hasn't quite got the use of her knees yet, she is very mobile. We bought a safety fence to keep her contained in the living room, but she has recently decided that is not enough space to roam. She has "escaped" several times by pulling the fence forward and sneaking through the tight space.
It's pretty funny because she quickly tries to make it to the doggy door ,which is apparently lots of fun to play with, before we can catch her and put her back in "confinement".
She is going to be a little toot I just know it!

No comments:
Post a Comment