Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lexie's Walking!

Lexie has been pulling up on everything for a while and would take a few unassisted steps at 12mo, but she just recently started walking more confidently now at 13mo. I'm so excited for her big accomplishment, but at the same time not ready for her to be so mobile. She is still very wobbly, so we seem to run into lots of things along our path. But she has not collected quite as many bruises as her Bubba did at this age thank goodness.
We signed Caleb up for basketball this season at his request, and he had his first game this Saturday. He has a lot to learn, but we have an awesome coach with lots of patience. Caleb really has enjoyed learning this new sport, though dribbling and walking seems to be tricky.
I am glad he likes basketball and hope he wants to continue it because it's my favorite sport!
I'm not sure why we spend so much money on toys when a laundry basket or empty jugs of milk work just as well.

No comments: