Thursday, February 10, 2011

Orange Belt/Diaper Cake

Caleb had another belt test today testing for the orange belt. He now must break the board with his foot, which he did very well.
I am so proud of his progress. His favorite part of Taekwondo is sparring.My little sister Dani is pregnant with a baby girl, so we are throwing her a Baby Shower this weekend. I wanted to make her with a diaper cake center piece with some of her registry selection in the mix. Caleb volunteered to help me with the process, so we bought tons of tiny diapers and cute ribbon to decorate our cake. Before we started our project Caleb was still confused by the idea of a diaper cake; "Isn't a diaper cake going to stink Mommy?" I explained we would only be using new diapers, not used. Lol! Then Caleb was more willing to help me roll and bind diapers with tiny rubber bands. He was a big helper.
And I think the cake turned out super cute. I then settled down on the couch to catch up on the computer and cuddle with the kids. My kind of relaxation.

No comments: