Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm

This is what a house looks like after 2 days trapped inside with a two year old because of bad weather. And this is just downstairs, you should see his room. I know many of you can be empathetic. Unfortunately, we also must have the house ready to be seen at any minute by potential buyers, so we are constantly picking up toys. We seem to be having tons of showings, but no offers yet. I guess it's good people are looking at least. I didn't have to go into work today because of the ice storm that blew in last night. So Caleb and I had a fun day together again. I could get used to this. For some reason Caleb thought all the pillows and couch cushions should be pulled to the floor.

1 comment:

GGG said...

Hmmm, seems you guys use some common sense at your office. We were "strongly encouraged" to go in. So I braved the ice to go and see all of 7 people!