Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated our blog, but we have been out of town most of the past week. What a trip!We brought in the New Year with my family this year. I actually made it for the count down this year, usually I'm in bed by 10pm. My sisters came in with their families since we didn't get to see each other at Christmas. We played games, drank wine, and had lots of wonderful food. Caleb was sooo excited to see his cousins, Logan and Dylan. They didn't get to stay up for the count down, but they definitely enjoyed the evening up until bedtime. We roasted marshmallows, set off poppers, and we even got the sparklers out.

I'm too tired to say much more, but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

GGG said...

Glad you had a good trip! You're always so good about changing your blog background, you're going to have to teach me how to do that.