Thursday, June 4, 2009
Big Boy Caleb
Daddy left us yesterday to go camping and isn't coming back until Sunday. Luckily I have been feeling a little better recently. Caleb and I are getting lots of bonding time this week. He has been a little more cooperative the last few days which helps. Though we still have our moments. I am not the one usually taking him to school in the morning since I started my new job, so we had to get up extra early to accomodate Caleb's normal morning routine. We were only at little late getting on the road. I realized on the way to school how much I have missed our morning conversations. He started out with " the Sun isn't letting me see Mommy". Then continued with various questions about certain signs and houses. As we passed the large Dragon at a nearby park, he said "Hi Dragon, have a nice day!" I loved it!
We are still working on the whole potty training bit. He seems to do much better with it at school than at home. When I picked him up from school, he said "I go potty like a big boy yesterday at school (though he meant today)! , I hold my peepee down like a big boy!" (That is always important or we have a big mess. ) I was very excited for him, though he doesn't usually have a problem with peeing, it's pooping on the potty which seems to be the bigger issue. But he likes to receive praises for his successes, and stickers. So I just go along singing his praises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad you are doing better. Stop by and see us when you come to Brady. Andre's thing right now is talking about John Deere Tractors. I am glad to see you blogging again. I missed your post.
Ah, the beauty of having girls, I don't have to worry about peepee going anywhere but the potty! I'm also glad to start seeing posts again:) Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment