Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby Maggie

I got to spend a wonderful 4 days with my new niece Maggie Marie. My baby sister Dani, had her April 4th and she was only 5lb 4oz. Mine were never so tiny, so it was a new experience to care for such a tiny baby. I tried to help alleviate some of the diaper changing from Dani's daily routine, and give her a chance for nap each day or to run errands. It was no hardship for me to cuddle with my sweet niece during these past 4 days.Of course I had to have a mini-photo session with her too! She is just too precious. My wonderful husband held down the fort at home with the kiddos while I was away. I missed them dearly, but it was nice to take a break from the tantrums, frustrating dinner decisions, and just be able to sit quietly with Maggie.I was very much ready to see my munchkins by the end of the weekend though. And they were excited to see me. Especially Caleb since he had requested for me to bring him back a surprise after my trip. Now back to reality.

No comments: