Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Baseball/Spring planting

Another weekend of hot fun. Caleb continues to stay busy with baseball. They have 2 games a week, along with his Taekwondo twice a week. I can barely keep up. They are having lots of fun though, so I guess it's worth all the hard work.
Caleb's game was fun to watch again. The kids are all getting braver with their slide into bases. It's funny that it doesn't matter which base they are running to, they will slide into it. Some will actually run, touch the base with their foot, then fall as if sliding into the same base. Hilarious!Caleb loves having so many of his good buddies on his team.
Lex continues to be a strong supporter of Bubba and the other boys. This weekend we decided to spice the backyard up with some colorful plants. Caleb helped me plant most of the flowers. Though after he found a worm, he gave up on planting and just continued to look for more worms.Before the new flowers were planted, and then after. What big helpers I have!

No comments: