Monday, April 18, 2011
Oh Mom!
I took Monday off to recover from my trip to Brady, and it worked out well since Greg had to go out of town suddenly. Caleb was scheduled for his first photo shoot for the Kim Dawson model agency this morning. On our way I reminded him that once we get there, then he cut me off and said "I already have my listening ears on mom" . Obviously he knew where that conversation was going. Caleb looked like he wasn't feeling well during the drive, so I asked a few times if he was ok. He gets carsick sometimes. The third time I asked, he said "I'm fine Mom, why do you always worry about me? I responded because I love and care about you. He said "you always worry about me, even when I go to the lease with Daddy." I said, "that's when I really need to worry about you" Haha. It ended up they didn't need Caleb for the photo shoot today, so we grabbed lunch of Caleb's choice and headed to Shae Shae's for a quick visit. Caleb and Dakota, or "Bakota" as Caleb continues to call him, played for an hour or so while Shae and I caught up. Then we headed to the daycare to pick up Lexie and the kids played outside the rest of the afternoon. Lexie has been talking more, mostly gibberish. But today while Caleb was watching cartoons, she noticed a dog and said "dog, ruff ruff." That was the first time she added the appropriate animal sound. How exciting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment